top of page

Gruppo Mst

Pubblico·62 membri

(ONLINE###) Today: Chelsea v Newcastle live free 19.12.2023

Newcastle United v Chelsea live stream, BT Sport, Sunday 21st November, 12.30pm GMT ... Chelsea can go joint-top of the Premier League table with a win at ...

The manager put in a good game plan and we deserved to win. In the first half we dominated and the last pass wasn’t quite there. We got the goal and the clean sheet. “I have been practising shooting in training to be fair. I have been missing scoring in front of these fans so to get a goal today is brilliant for me and the team. “These games bring up high emotions. Both teams want to win and these things happen [at the end]. ”Michael Jones12 November 2022 19:461668282130FT Newcastle 1-0 ChelseaChelsea last lost three games in a row in a single season in all competitions - not including penalty shootouts - in September and October 2002. Follow all the action as Newcastle play Chelsea in their final match before the World Cup break:1668282763Joe Willock nets winner over Chelsea as Newcastle remain third in Premier LeagueJoe Willock ensured Newcastle will head into the World Cup break sitting proudly in the top three after beating Chelsea to claim a fifth-successive Premier League victory. Chelsea - Newcastle United Live - Premier League EUROSPORTFree - In Google Play. Download · WatchResults · FootballSnookerTennis. All Related matches. Premier League Live now. Manchester United. 2. 1. Fulham. The midfielder’s sumptuous 67th-minute strike – his second goal in as many games – handed the Magpies a 1-0 win in front of a crowd of 52, 264 at St James’ Park and left them nine points clear of the Blues, one of their rivals for a top-six finish, having played a game more. A deserved victory took Eddie Howe’s side to 30 points for the campaign, a total they did not reach last season until March 10. Michael Jones12 November 2022 19:521668282670FT Newcastle 1-0 ChelseaReaction from Newcastle goalkeeper Nick Pope: “The big games are there to go after for us. Most of the other players get involved as the heat of the game boils over. The officials regain control and the players head down the tunnel. The Newcastle fans are loving it though. They’re celebrating a great win. Michael Jones12 November 2022 19:341668281374Full-time: Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea90+8 mins: There goes the full-time whistle! Newcastle have beaten Chelsea at St. Joe Willock’s fabulous second half strike is the difference between the two teams in the end. Eddie Howe’s men move back above Tottenham and will be third in the Premier League heading into the World Cup break. We have done that really well this season. The crowd are really behind us in this stadium. “The boys didn’t give me too much to do so it is good to chip in when I can. You will have moments when you need to make big saves and blocks [like from Conor Gallagher]. The boys were tremendous in front of me and pressed really well. The game plan that was put together, we really believed in it. “As soon as I signed I felt the excitement in the city and I am over the moon with how it started. “When the big tournaments [World Cup] are around there will always be people who miss out so we are glad to get through it [without getting injured]. ”Michael Jones12 November 2022 19:511668282374FT Newcastle 1-0 ChelseaNewcastle matchwinner, Joe Willock, spoke to Sky Sports following the win saying: “We know what we needed to do. Chelsea vs Newcastle live streaming: Kick off date, time Jul 25, 2023 — Chelsea will face Newcastle in an electrifying Premier League clash at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on July 26. Both teams show promise, ...

Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi fare amicizia con...
bottom of page