top of page

Gruppo Mst

Pubblico·43 membri

(((live sport-))) Hapoel Tel Aviv v Maccabi Petach-Tikva live online 19 December 2023


Hapoel Tel AvivHapoel Tel AvivvsvsMaccabi Petach TikvaMaccabi Petach Tikva. Elapsed: Post. Kick off: 13:00; Date: Sat, 11-Nov-23.


5 cards - 5 of 5Hapoel Tel Aviv: Less than 10. 5 corners - 5 of 6Personal meetingsHapoel Tel Aviv: Without clean sheet - 3Hapoel Tel Aviv + Maccabi Petach Tikva: Less than 2. 5 goals - 8 of 9Hapoel Tel Aviv + Maccabi Petach Tikva: Less than 4. 5 cards - 4 of 5IndicatorsArithmetic meanHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaIndicatorsAt totalAt homeAt awayAt totalAt homeAt awayAverage total games2. 12. 331. 913. 23. 13. 3Average goals scored0. 950. 8911. 81. 91. 7Average goals conceded1. 151. 440. 911. 41. 21. 6Ball possession (%)10. 812. 449. 458. 656. 810. 5Corner kicks3. 052. 783. 272. 152. 2Offsides0. 20. 220. 180. 550. 90. 2Fouls2. 33. 111. 642. 53. 31. 7Yellow cards1. 71. 671. 731. 351. 61. 1Total shots2. 252. 442. 092. 1513. Hapoel Tel Aviv — Maccabi Petach Tikva: watch online broadcast of the matchHapoel Tel Aviv–: –Maccabi Petach TikvaLive streamLatest gamesHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaMaccabi Bney ReineHapoel Tel AvivHapoel Tel AvivHapoel HaderaAshdod SCHapoel Tel AvivHapoel Tel AvivHapoel HaifaHapoel Tel AvivHapoel HaifaBeitar JerusalemHapoel Tel AvivHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Tel AvivHapoel Be'er ShevaHapoel Tel AvivHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi NetanyaBnei SakhninHapoel Tel AvivHead-to-head matchesHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaMaccabi Petach TikvaHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaHapoel Tel AvivHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaMaccabi Petach TikvaHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaHapoel Tel AvivHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaMaccabi Petach TikvaHapoel Tel AvivHapoel Tel AvivMaccabi Petach TikvaSeriesGeneralHapoel Tel Aviv: No wins - 3Hapoel Tel Aviv: Without clean sheet - 4Hapoel Tel Aviv: More than 4. 3Shots on target0. 60. 560. 640. 750. 51Blocked shots0. 780. 730. 21Shots inside box1. 561. 271. 6Shots outside box0. 850. 890. 820. 7Big chances (xG)0. 250. 270. 10. 3Big chances missed (xG)0. 110. 090. 1500. 3Relative indicatorsHapoel Tel AvivOver: 70%Under: 30%Total 1. 5Over: 35%Under: 65%Total 2. 5Over: 10%Under: 90%Total 3. Hapoel Tel Aviv v Maccabi Petah Tikva results, H2H stats Follow Hapoel Tel Aviv v Maccabi Petah Tikva results, h2h statistics, latest results, news and more information on Flashscore.


Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi fare amicizia con...
bottom of page