top of page

Gruppo Mst

Pubblico·62 membri

(Live Sport-) Sreenidi Deccan vs Gokulam Kerala live match 19 December 2023

Nov 27, 2022 — Hyderabad (Telangana) [India], November 27 (ANI): Sreenidi Deccan FC face double defending champions Gokulam Kerala FC in their I-League 2022-23 ...

No club in the I-League era has defended its title. Kolkata side East Bengal had achieved the feat in the era of National Football League, the predecessor of I-League, by winning title in 2002-03 and 2003-04 seasons. Lalromawia was the star of the match as struck a hat-trick in the 19th, 34th and 37th minutes while Sharif M Mohammad pulled one back for Gokulam in the 47th minute. Gokulam's defeat meant that the I-League title will once again go down the wire. The champion side will be decided in the last championship phase match on Saturday between Gokulam and Mohammedan Sporting Club, who beat Rajasthan United 2-0 earlier in the day at Kalyani. Sreenidi Deccan stun Gokulam Kerala 3-1, I-League crown to be decided on final match day | Football News - Times of IndiaNAIHATI (West Bengal): This season's I-League title will be decided on the final match day on Saturday as defending champions Gokulam Kerala suffered a stunning 1-3 defeat at the hands of Sreenidi Deccan in their penultimate championship phase game on Tuesday. Gokulam needed just a draw against Sreenidi to win the crown and become the first club to defend the title in the history of the 15-year-old I-League. But they slumped to their first defeat, which came at a crucial juncture. Sreenidi Deccan vs Gokulam Kerala FC Live, H2H, Odds 2 days ago — Check India League Division 1 Sreenidi Deccan VS Gokulam Kerala FC h2h stats, match predictions, standings and more match infomation on ... Sreenidi Deccan vs Gokulam FC H2H 19 dec 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check Sreenidi Deccan and Gokulam FC match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. You will find what results teams Sreenidi Deccan and Gokulam FC usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Sreenidi Deccan FC Sreenidi Deccan FC Fixtures, Results, Live Scores, Live Streams ; FT. +. 12:30am. Namdhari 0 - 2 Sreenidi Deccan · FanCode, Eurosport, ; Sunday, 3 December · I- ...

Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi fare amicizia con...
bottom of page