top of page

Gruppo Mst

Pubblico·62 membri

Waterhouse v Treasure Beach live online 19 December 2023 Streaming

Treasure Beach FC total. Exact goals. Waterhouse FC exact goals. Treasure Beach FC exact goals. Goal range. Odd/even. Waterhouse FC odd/even. Treasure Beach FC ...

Defender strikes to keep TG in top threeOdean Pennycooke registered the game’s only goal as Tivoli Gardens (TG) defeated Molynes United 1-0 at Stadium East yesterday to stay third in the Jamaica Premier League (JPL). The defender executed a fine volley any striker would be proud of for his first goal this season, and he was happy with his contribution at both ends of the pitch. “It (goal) is a big deal because this is my first goal of the season. It’s a 1-0 win and a clean sheet. So it’s an important win, and I am very glad about this victory. “This is very positive going forward because I can score and help the team win matches even though I’m a defender, ” he said. The win kept Tivoli third in the table on 17 points, one behind Arnett Gardens and two adrift of leaders Mount Pleasant, and Pennycooke sees the team challenging seriously for the title this season. Jason Wright had two great chances at the end of the half, but he was first denied by a great save from Haughton after an excellent build-up. Then from the corner he volleyed wide from 10 yards. Tivoli got the go-ahead goal from an likely source when Molynes failed to clear from a corner and Pennycooke latched on to the loose ball and lashed home from the top of the area. Suejae McLean nearly got Molynes back in the contest moments later, but Haughton tipped his effort off the post. Tivoli coach Jerome Waite was pleased to see other players stepping up to take the pressure off striker Justin Dunn. Waterhouse F.C v Treasure Beach FC - JAM Jamaica Find the latest odds for Waterhouse F.C v Treasure Beach FC, JAM Jamaica Premier League on Tue 19 Dec 2023,00:30. 100% Matched deposit Bonus up to 100€ 18+ ...

Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi fare amicizia con...
bottom of page